DLC Groups are groups that meet outside of our weekend worship experiences creating opportunities for people to connect in a smaller setting.
There are many different types of DLC Groups.
1. LifeGroups: A DLC LifeGroup is a gathering of three or more people meeting on a regular basis with the goal of encouraging each other to become more faithful disciples of Jesus Christ. They hang out, study the Word, and pray together.
- Bible Study Groups: These groups meet to study specific biblical topics or books of the bible.
- Remix Groups: These groups meet to discuss and apply last Sundays message.
- Open Groups: Groups designed to continue throughout the year and are open for people to join at any time. These groups are a great place to start if you're new to DLC and looking to build friendships.
- Hobby Groups: Groups that meet around a certain hobby or activity such as motorcycle riding, racquetball, cycling, or watching a favorite TV show.
2. Elective Groups: These groups provide an intensive study time for a specific topic for things such a Financial Peace University, nutrition and wellness, or apologetics.
3. Seminars: Several times a year we host weekend seminars designed to equip the family of DLC with intensive bible study on topics such as God's Kingdom, Marriage, and Parenting. These groups meet outside of the fall and spring schedule and you can attend seminars in conjunction with other DLC LifeGroups